Do you enjoy diving into the details of all things accounting? Does dedication to finding the right number, every time, motivate you in your day-to-day work? Do you envision working on a team that is dedicated to providing the best financial experience possible to both internal and external stakeholders? Then join us as our next amazing, fully cycle accountant!
Infinicept is a thriving innovative fin-tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven sales leader to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PFs partners. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
What You’ll Do:
You will be part of a small, but growing team that is making big waves in our growing company. You will act as a key player in the successful running of our full cycle accounting process. You will help the finance and admin team reach internal goals while providing exceptional service to our external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
You have exceptional attention to detail. You are driven by your desire to cross every t and dot every i when it comes to all things accounting related. You are passionate about perfection when it comes to balancing and reconciling and find delight in managing finance’s day-to-day needs while supporting your team and the company at large.
- Do full cycle accounting from beginning to end
- Reconcile bank accounts accurately and in a timely manner, with attention to unusual items that remain outstanding at month end
- Prepare bi-weekly check runs of accounts payable
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly commission calculations
- Create and send client invoices with thorough understanding of client contracts
- Prepare periodic financial statements within assigned time limits and accuracy standards
- Track/monitor accounts receivable and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Respond promptly, courteously, and correctly to inquiries from internal and external users
- Prepare relevant and current explanation of financial statements in a narrative format for any financial statements released to users
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and schedules for annual audit
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Keen understanding and ability to use Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to meet goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Discrete and can handle confidential information
- Must be team player
- Effective time management skills
- Flexible, willing to work outside your comfort zone
- Experience working in start-up environment
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- $50,000 – $55,000
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, Jazzercise, lifting, limited stretching, demonic incantation, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.
Please include a cover letter explaining your interest in the role and salary requirements.