Azure Cloud Administrator (+Security)
Are you an experienced cloud system administrator and Microsoft Azure expert, Kubernetes ninja and cloud networking master? Ready for your next challenge in a fast-paced and rapidly growing SaaS start up?
Join us as our Azure Cloud Administrator in this newly created role (we keep growing!) and help us revolutionize the payment processing industry.
Azure Cloud Administrator – Your Opportunity:
As Infinicept’s Cloud Administrator, you will:
• Create and maintain cloud resource inventories
• Manage Azure Active Directory, including security groups and resource access
• Create and maintain virtual networks and VPN gateways to mediate access to cloud environments
• Analyze, report on and make recommendations for cost management
• Monitor deployed cloud resources for capacity management and scaling purposes
• Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code solutions for deploying environments on demand (ie: Terraform or ARM templates)
• Manage the security of cloud environments
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines to cloud environments
Azure Cloud Administrator – What You’ll Need (Required Skills, Experience & Personality Fit:
• Experience with Microsoft Azure including Azure Active Directory
• Experience with cloud-native SaaS solution management
• Experience with Docket and Kubernetes
• Experience with IaC management products (ie: Terraform)
• Flexibility – you are joining an early-stage company
Azure Cloud Administrator – Added Pluses, Not Required:
• Prior experience in the payments processing industry / FinTech experience
• Microsoft Azure certification
Salary Range: $90,000 – $130,000
This role may be performed in-office in Denver or remotely.
- Incentives—Comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off, 401(k) with company match and more.
- Flexibility—You can work out of the office or remotely from home. Our team works an average of 45hours per week, you can choose your schedule and location you are working from.
- Community engagement—We are committed to the communities we work and play in. Our InfiniCares program provides financial support and coding classes for youth.
- Dog-friendly Denver HQ—Does your do go everywhere with you? Bring them into the office!
- Small in-office gym
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.