Infinicept is a thriving, innovative tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven professional to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PFs partners. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its customer facing teams, read on!
At Infinicept, delighting customers is our everything. Customer support is on the frontlines of this initiative, empowering customers to manage their payments business effectively by resolving customer issues. The Technical Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for the effective diagnosis and resolution of highly technical customer support inquiries.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include
- Work support case queues
- Effectively diagnose inbound issues from customers
- Aid in quality control of case management
- Work with product and technology to resolve customer issues
- Handle leadership escalations
- Assist in building out best in class support team
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience using phone, email, and chat in an inbound support center to resolve high volumes of technical support inquiries
- Strong technical expertise
- Experience with Postman or similar API tools.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to relay technical information to non-technical audiences
- Software and/or SaaS experience required
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Familiarity with payment processing is preferred
Benefits for you:
Infinicept believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage start up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Flexible work from home policy
- Bring your dog to work!
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinicept expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinicept employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**