Do you thrive on providing exceptional customer service and account management? Do you prioritize understanding your customers’ business requirements and objectives? Do you excel at meeting and exceeding the needs of your customers? Then join us as our next Customer Service Manager! You will serve as a project manager for onboarding new enterprise customers; you will become a product expert, develop your skills as a problem-solver extraordinaire, and will act as a champion for our customers ensuring they receive exceptional software and support.
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based startup. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with high volumes of structured data and transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
What You’ll Do:
You will be part of a small, but growing team that is making big waves in the world of customer success and support. You will act as an important guide, project manager, and support specialist for our enterprise clients. You will provide solutions to their questions, support our implementation and customer support specialists, and ensure that each customer is receiving exactly what they need to successfully use our product.
Who You Are:
You are someone who finds delight in solving the simple and difficult when it comes to technical and customer support problems. You thrive in environments that call for extensive multi-tasking, strong communication, and an attention to detail that empowers our customers to get maximum return on our products and services. You love managing multiple customers’ needs and love to always be on the go in a constantly changing environment. You are someone who preemptively sees customers needs as they move past implementation and are eager to support our customer support specialists in providing exceptional advice and solutions to customer needs.
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality
- Serve as project manager for on-boarding new enterprise customers, where new platform functionality is required for a successful rollout
- Act as a product expert to creatively resolve customer problems using existing platform functionality
- Accurately diagnose underlying customer pain points to assist Product Management in finding a wholistic, customer agnostic solutions
- Coordinate closely with Product Management to ensure that customer expectations are set correctly and that their needs are being met
- Assist team in reactive customer support through Slack, phone, and email to provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Assist the Director of Customer Success in building out top-notch Customer Success, Support and Implementation organizations for a rapidly growing Fintech organization
If you’ve worked at any software company in the past ten years you’ve probably done “Agile”. You’ve seen what works and what doesn’t. You embrace the principles more than the rituals. You understand what “Lean” means (from a software perspective), the pros and cons of Scrum, or how to apply Kanban.
- 2-5 years’ experience in one of the following roles:
- Product Owner/Analyst with experience interacting and managing customers
- Customer Service with a strong comfortability in discussing technical concepts and problems
- Customer Success with a strong comfortability in discussing technical concepts and problems
- Start-up experience with a “get sh*t done and have fun” attitude
- Feels empowered to help solve escalated issues and works towards making a wrong a “right”
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone
- Knowing when saying “no” is the right thing answer and the ability to communicate that “no” delicately
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competitive spirt with a desire to learn and exceed the norm
- Comfortability managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Proficiency in the basics (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- $75,000 – $95,000
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work from home policy
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, Jazzercise, lifting, limited stretching, demonic incantation, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.
Find a printable PDF version of this posting here.