Infinicept is a thriving innovative tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven professional to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PFs partners. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re an looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its customer facing teams, read on!
As a Customer Success Manager at Infinicept, you will:
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives and helping to drive adoption of core functionality.
- Serve as project manager for onboarding new enterprise customers, where new platform functionality is required for a successful rollout.
- Act as a product expert to creatively resolve customer problems using existing platform functionality.
- Accurately diagnose underlying customer pain points to assist Product Management in finding a wholistic, customer agnostic solutions.
- Coordinate closely with Product Management to ensure that customer expectations are set correctly and needs are being met.
- Assist team in reactive customer support through Slack, phone, and email to provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Assist the Director of Customer Success in building out top flight Customer Success, Support and Implementation organizations for a rapidly growing Fintech organization.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 2-5 years’ experience in one of the following roles:
- Product Owner/Analyst with experience interacting and managing customers
- Customer Service with a strong comfortability in discussing technical concepts and problems
- Customer Success with a strong comfortability in discussing technical concepts and problems
- Start-up experience with a “get sh*t done and have fun” attitude.
- Feels empowered to help solve escalated issues. Works towards making a wrong a “right”
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone.
- Knowing when saying “no” is the right thing answer and the ability to communicate that “no” delicately.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive spirt with a desire to learn and exceed the norm.
- Comfortability managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Proficiency in the basics (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in payments (underwriting, reporting, reconciliation, risk analysis, payment auth)
- Enterprise and/or B2B SaaS experience.
- Strong comfortability with some of the following: Postman, SalesForce, Project Management Tools.
- Understanding of APIs, webhooks, and software development process.
Benefits for you:
Infinicept believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage start up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Flexible work from home policy
- Bring your dog to work!
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinicept expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinicept employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**