Are you an Azure professional with a deep knowledge of Azure’s data product offerings and best practices? Do you love being the “go-to” person for inquiries questions and initiatives around data? Join our team as our Data Architect!
Data Architect – Your Opportunity:
As Infinicept’s Data Architect, you will be responsible for:
• Strategic vision of our data management and reporting solutions
• Our ETL processes (extract, transform, load)
• Implementing and maintaining our business intelligence tools
• Working with department stakeholders to build meaningful KPIs
• Contributing to the commercialization of our data offerings
• Implementation, maintenance, and control of our Azure data technologies
• Providing technical guidance for overall data related topics
Data Architect – What You’ll Need (Required Skills, Experience & Personality Fit:
• Experience with Azure SQL Server, Data Factory, and Azure Synapse
• Experience with data-analysis languages and libraries (ie: Python and Pandas)
• Experience with industry standard intelligence tools, and analytical and visualization platforms (ie: PowerBI or Tableau)
• Flexibility – you are joining an early-stage company that is a rapid pace start-up
• Thrive on learning new things – especially a complex domain ecosystem – payments are not a simple world!
Data Architect – Added Pluses, Not Required:
•Prior experience in payments processing / FinTech experience
Salary Range: $105,000 – $140,000
- Incentives—Comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off, 401(k) with company match and more.
- Flexibility—You can work out of the office or remotely from home. Our team works an average of 45hours per week, you can choose your schedule and location you are working from.
- Community engagement—We are committed to the communities we work and play in. Our InfiniCares program provides financial support and coding classes for youth.
- Dog-friendly Denver HQ—Does your do go everywhere with you? Bring them into the office!
- Small in-office gym
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.