As the Front-End Developer at Infinicept, you will play an integral role in creating the fundamental user experience and user interface of a young software product suite. We work in an entirely .NET stack with a mixture of ASP MVC 5/Core and React JS as the front-end. Our goal is to build interfaces (both programmatic and user-facing) that simplify the complex world of payments, making things that are complex or arcane simple and intuitive.
What You’ll Do:
- Own user interface development for the products, work with our leadership team to define a common UI vision
- Translate complex workflows and data into simple, intuitive user views
- Translate business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that are engaging, valuable, and usable
- Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframe specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders and development team
- Leverage usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions
- Work with other developers on the engineering team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions
- Substantial experience in front-end web software engineering
- Proficiency in creating wireframes and mock-ups based on business requirements
- Experience with creating responsive website UIs
- OO design and coding skills
- Proficient with industry standard tools for web engineering, release automation, and code versioning
- Experience with REST APIs, and best practices in web security & cross-browser compatibility issues
- Startup experience a plus
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver based startup. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that will revolutionize payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data, and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness.
- Amazing Shared Workspace
- Health Coverage
- Flexible Schedules
- Regular Social Events
- Complimentary coffee & tea to help you power through your day.
- Dog Friendly
- Discounted Career Development Classes
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Front-End Developer
Industry: Payment Facilitator Software
Company size: 1-10 people
Company type: Private
Salary range: $85-105