Identify gaps and reduce risk with a GARS review.
Payments providers are responsible for oversight of their merchants and other third parties. Our experts will identify any gaps in your practices and recommend ways to fix them.
Global Acquirer Risk Standards Review
The obligation to manage and monitor merchant and third-party agent relationships has been a long-standing Visa client responsibility. Maintaining compliance with card brand requirements is compulsory to operating a payments business and applies to ISO’s, acquirers, and payment facilitators.
Leverage Infinicept’s best-in-class payments experts to analyze your current payments operations, identify areas of non-adherence with Visa requirements, and provide targeted recommendations to fill process gaps in:
- Underwriting Practices
- Transaction Monitoring
- Settlement Procedures
- Management Oversight & Structure
GARS Review Methodology
GARS Review Value Proposition
- Maintain adherence to card brand network requirements ensuring a compliant payments business
- Identify risk management and transaction monitoring improvement opportunities reducing credit loss and chargeback risk
- Eliminate internal process, policy, and procedure gaps
- Develop more effective submerchant underwriting practices
- Incorporate and implement industry best practices into your payments operations
- Satisfy a compulsory Visa requirement with one of the most experienced GARS review teams (current team was one of three original GARS reviewers)