Learn about payments and the payment facilitator model from our team of experts
Head of Technology
Job Title: Head of Technology
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based startup and we’re looking for an ambitious leader to join our expanding team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding, and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PF partners.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space within finance and technology. We value integrity, self-determination, and decisiveness. This is a hands-on position that provides the opportunity to help shape a business that is shaping an entire industry. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an individual to take ownership of several key areas within our technology department. This person will lead several teams in the areas of quality assurance, testing automation, workflow, and project management. They will be responsible for developing the vision and implementation strategy for data management, security, reporting, and business continuity. Additionally, they will play a critical role in developing strategies for operational scalability, data optimization, regulatory compliance, and performance management.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate for this role is a hands-on technologist who has a passion for mentorship, team building, customer-focused work, and leadership. They will think strategically and be able to break down problems into small iterations in a fast-moving startup environment. They will have the ability to self-direct and collaborate with leadership to understand organizational needs and develop solutions.
- Enjoy delivering a data strategy that builds on common ETL processes and organizes data into an efficient structure for scale, future analytics, and machine learning capabilities.
- Can deliver a strategic roadmap for operational security, compliance, adherence to controls, and audit preparedness.
- Excel at producing a strategic roadmap for disaster recovery and business continuity, including testing plans.
- Can deliver high-performing software quality assurance, including test framework and strategy for automated testing, integration testing, management, metrics, reporting, and automation.
- Look forward to developing a strategic roadmap for business intelligence and analytics that ensures all departments within Infinicept can build KPIs to inform their decision-making.
- Are proficient at managing relationships with external technology vendors.
- Can define a path towards Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery and influence our Agile processes accordingly.
Core Requirements (must have at least 6 of 9 below):
- Deep expertise in C# / .NET Core, SQL Server, and Azure
- Experience leading and managing small teams
- Knowledge with security and compliance (CCPA, SOC2, ITIL, ISO-27001)
- Experience with integrated testing and taking an organization to CI/CD
- Proficiency with high volume data sets and preparing them for different purposes & audiences
- 7 + years of professional software industry experience
- Proven track record in advancing technology roadmap or capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications in relevant technologies
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.