Head of Implementation Services
Location: Denver or remote
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based startup and we’re looking for an ambitious leader to join our expanding team! Our mission is to help software companies get payments going their way. Infinicept’s years of experience in the payment facilitator industry and our no-code platform enable our customers to work with the partners and technologies which best support their embedded software needs. With Infinicept, software companies accelerate top line growth, revolutionize the merchant experience and own their future in this $1.5 trillion opportunity. We’re looking for top talent to help take this rocket ship to the next level. If this journey sounds like it is for you, read on!
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space within finance and technology. We value integrity, self-determination, and decisiveness. This is both a leadership and hands-on position that provides the opportunity to shaping an entire industry.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate for this role is a hands-on tech-oriented leader who has a passion for competency building, delighting enterprise level clients, working with diverse teams and customer-focused work. You are someone who excels in complex enterprise level solution deployments and works effectively with individual contributors as well as C-level stakeholders. You thrive on transparency, engaging with clients and working cross-functionally between product, engineering and customer success. You enjoy dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and the big picture. You’re motivated, independent, and anticipate needs of your colleagues and clients.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an individual to take ownership of Implementation Services, which we define as all responsibilities related to implementation, platform activation and delivery of professional services for our customers. The successful person in this role will bring a strategic mindset to this function and develop a process driven, organizational competency with a principal objective of enabling our customers to successfully activate on the Infinicept platform to get payments going their way. The role will interface closely with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams. You will be responsible for coordinating the integration, configuration and activation of Infinicept’s solutions; the role will be highly visible both internally and externally and will communicate with clients’ project and leadership teams. You will need to develop or enhance existing processes, tools and documentation related to Implementation Services. You will be responsible for managing the performance of technical delivery resources, both internal and external. In addition, you’ll support the commercialization of 3rd party solutions and services.
- Align Implementation Services with sales, customer success, product management and our go to market strategy
- Oversee the deployment and activation of Infinicept solutions and services for our customers
- Establish a rigorous implementation methodology for deployments, including requirements scoping and project planning, end to end testing, and product configuration
- Develop relevant reporting and KPIs to be shared internally and some cases, externally
- Be the main point of contact for all new custom enterprise customers implementation efforts
- Hire, train, and mentor internal and external resources as needed; work with Engineering and Product teams to evaluate external resources for development, project management and integration needs.
- Work with Partnerships to identify 3rd party integrations / solutions to be commercialized with enterprise customers
- Identify, recommend, and/or develop tools and solutions to automate integrations, workflow and configuration for enterprise clients. Leverage existing toolsets in RegTech and investments in document automation to automate platform configuration.
- Serve as a senior escalation point for clients as needed for issues related to implementation, product configuration and/or program set up.
- Set the tone for a client-focused, thoughtful environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves for advanced troubleshooting and solving complicated implementation problems
• 12+ years’ experience in enterprise implementation solution deployment for a software as a service or payments company services
• 3+ years of that in a managerial or leadership role
• Experience with payment processing and large enterprise client environments
• Experience leading and managing teams supporting the needs of enterprise-level customers
• Proven ability to improve processes, document best practices and develop centers of excellence for solution deployment, client services and/or professional services
• Keen attention to detail; should be data driven and use metrics as a basis for measuring success and continuous improvement
• Be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete tasks
• Demonstrated ability to direct the work of others
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Must work effectively under pressure, organizing multiple tasks and projects in an ever-changing environment
• Deep expertise and competence with project management or solution deployment thought leadership
• Experience managing remote teams preferred
• Technical proficiency required; should be able to understand and articulate complex technical issues
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $130,000/annually – $150,000 annually)
- Growth-stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.