Infinicept is a thriving innovative tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven professional to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PFs partners. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Support other Human Resources functions as needed
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, video conference interviewing, reference checks, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone
- Solid understanding of employment law, training and development, labor relations and compensation management
- BS in Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Certifications (PHR, HRMP, etc.)
- Experience working in start-up environment
Benefits for you:
Infinicept believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Flexible work from home policy
- Bring your dog to work
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinicept expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinicept employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.