HR Technical Recruiter
Location: Denver or remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Technical Recruiter / HR Professional to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Get your career going your way!
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and coaching to attracting quality candidates and make great hires.
You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals, and have the ability to coach our employees with sound career-development methodologies. Our ideal candidate holds an academic HR and coaching background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates along with empowering our engaging employees to be their best.
Additional elements of the role include onboarding new hires, orienting them through their career progression in the company, and coaching them on HR policies, and developing long-term career trajectories within the organization.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of this position is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline within the tech community.
What You’ll Do:
• Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Keep job descriptions and job specifications up-to-date
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, social medias, etc.
• Source and recruit candidates by using LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, databases, social media, etc.
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications and select appropriate candidates to interview
• Conduct interviews using reliable recruiting and selection tools & methods to filter candidates
• Onboard and integrate new employees into our exciting work environment
• Coach current staff to ensure they grow and evolve in the company
• Adhere to a time sensitive schedule while ensuring quality candidates are found
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• Support other human resources functions as needed
Required Experience & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a recruiter and employee development professional
- 3+ years of tech specific recruiting
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, video conference interviewing, reference checks, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Ability to utilize LinkedIn and other talent search tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be discrete about internal details and processes
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone
- Solid understanding of employment law, training and development, labor relations and compensation management
- Proficiency in the basics (CRM, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Human Resources Certifications (PHR, HRMP, etc.)
- Experience working in a high-growth, very nimble, start-up environment
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $80,000/annually-$110,000/annually)
- Growth stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.