Do you excel at teaching the technical to the non-technical? Do you love setting customers up for success? Then join us as our next Technical Integration Consultant! In this role, you will be a major component of our amazing Customer Success Team and will help guide our customers through the onboarding process of our cutting-edge, payment-facilitation software.
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based startup. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
What You’ll Do:
At Infinicept, delighting customers is our everything. You will be responsible for helping onboard new customers and ensuring their set up process is seamless and streamlined. You will work closely with sales and customer success to ensure the customer receives a top-notch experience during their onboarding. You will ensure an exceptional experience by understanding the customer’s business objectives and will coordinate with customer success to ensure products get to the customer in a timely manner.
Who Are You:
You are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience through strong technical knowledge and being able to accurately assess customer needs during the onboarding process. You are a strong communicator with the ability to become a knowledgeable expert on our products so that you can recommend appropriate products and services based on customer need and existing products.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include:
- Working with customers to understand their requirements in products and services
- Ensure an exceptional experience by understanding their business objectives
- Project managing the delivery of clients into onboarding production
- Deliver presentations and onboarding content to enable successful product implementation
- Configure internal tools to perform product set-up
- Ensure that all communications and documents are impactful
- Coordinate with customer success to ensure products are received in a timely fashion
- Stay engaged with community and product teams to understand roadmap and implications for customers
- Creatively resolve implementation issues and customer problems using existing platform functionality
- Build rapport and trust with customers to ensure an exceptional onboarding experience
- Serve as a trusted advisor by advocating for client needs and product requests to Infinicept’s internal support, product, engineering, and sales teams
- Provide support and mentorship by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and best practices
- Motivate customers to complete implementation successfully by ensuring they are tracking against optimal timelines
- Focus on the big picture and contribute meaningful feedback and suggestion to customer success team
- Ensure a smooth hand off to customers after a successful implementation
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and understanding technical offerings and products
- Be familiarized with APIs and be able to make the best recommendation per customer
- Strong technical expertise with comfort in triaging customer concerns and providing solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to relay technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong software and/or SaaS experience required
- Payments experience strongly preferred especially payment processor or gateway
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- $60,000 – $70,000
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work from home policy
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.
Find a printable PDF version of this posting here.