Principal Product Manager
Location: Denver or remote
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based startup. We are passionate about helping our B2B software clients become their own payment facilitators through our great products, services, and support. Our configurable underwriting, back office, and risk monitoring platform simplifies clients’ payment facilitation set-up process so that they can minimize processing costs and focus on what they do best: running a successful business.
Infinicept was recently recognized on the Inc. 5000 list as the 95th fastest growing company in America and the 2nd fastest growing software company in Colorado.
As a Principal Product Manager with Infinicept, you will help us build innovative products targeted at enabling embedded finance in customers across many verticals and many payment processors. The Principal Product Manager will be responsible for challenging the status-quo and looking at new ways to create user value and meet the demands of a complex business lifecycle.
Who You Are:
You are responsible for providing product leadership and direction to our engineering delivery teams. You know how to execute but you get more fulfillment evaluating big ideas and building a roadmap that moves our platform strategy forward. You can easily translate big ideas into user stories and you work collaboratively with engineering to create concrete requirements and plans. You will foster positive relationships with members of all departments, and you will seek to align your product vision with their needs. You will partner with engineering leadership to assure platform investments are maintained to keep pace with rapid growth. You clearly communicate vision, plans, and results to partner teams, executives, and decision makers.
- Have experience building B2B products and experiences.
- Familiar with payments products and lifecycle workflows.
- You know how to achieve tactical execution, but you most enjoy the strategic, visionary work and defining a roadmap that gets you to that reality.
- Track record of delivering products from concept to launch with a strong user focus.
- From balancing business, tech, and design to prototyping and validation, you place the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
- Ability to clearly document and communicate product, technical, and business requirements.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Significant experience with agile and with common product management tools and processes.
- Comfortable with cross-functional collaboration between Design, Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Marketing.
- Significant experience working with user experience to research and validate hypotheses.
- An end-to-end thinker and problem solver–curious about the inner workings of financial services and hungry to make it better.
- Data-informed, but not limited—you know how to define metrics and determine the impact of initiatives, but you also know how to derive insights from both quantitative and qualitative data.
- A collaborative leader–passionate about growing and sharing your skills to help other team members develop and refine their talents.
- A world-class product leader–you have a full spectrum of skills from interpersonal, to strategic thinking, to analytics, that can drive a multidisciplinary team throughout the product life cycle.
- Comfortable working at a macro vision level as well as a micro detailed task level.
- Are comfortable with the flexibility and priority changes required by an early-stage company.
- Find excitement in challenging problems, aggressive ship dates, and a fast-growing company.
- 5+ years payments experience. Good understanding of the payment industry.
- 6+ years of experience working with SaaS platforms, including the documentation, organization, and presentation of technical topics to a customer audience.
- A strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $125,000/annually – $155,000 annually)
- Growth-stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.