Infinicept is a thriving, innovative tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven professional to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has built and launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator platform, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PF systems. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re an looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company, this is the job for you!
As a Product Analyst at Infinicept, you will:
- Be the primary liaison for detailed configurations in your product area.
- Accurately diagnose customer pain points to assist Customer Success.
- Engage with existing and prospective customers, both over the phone and internet, to answer second level questions.
- Work well with cross functional groups to identify root cause analysis
- Create and manage work items for resolution
- Understand and be able to articulate how the product works
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 1-2 years’ experience with high-tech products and technologies (bonus points if you have SaaS payments experience)
- A strong analytical background. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience.
- Comfortable & happiest diagnosing and solving problems.
- Start-up experience with a “get sh*t done and have fun” attitude.
- You don’t wait for direction; you see a need and jump in to fill it.
- You’re not reactive, but mindful and thoughtful about getting to the bottom of an issue.
- You can explain complex problems, simply and articulately.
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive spirit with a desire to learn and exceed the norm.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- You naturally prefer to document, draw pictures, organize data into easy to consume formats.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in payments (underwriting, reporting, reconciliation, risk analysis, credit/debit/ACH payments)
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Strong comfortability with some of the following: Postman, SalesForce, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, LucidChart
- Understanding of APIs, webhooks, and agile software development.
- You’ve managed or contributed to a knowledge base, like Zendesk, Swagger, Confluence.
Benefits for you:
Infinicept believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage start up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Flexible work from home policy
- Bring your dog to work!
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinicept expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinicept employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**