As our New Accounts Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in helping deliver exceptional products to our growing customer base. You will tap into your creative, organization, and communication skills to help deliver timely, tailored, and innovative solutions to our customers while collaborating with our amazing Product and Engineering Teams.
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based startup. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
Who You Are:
You are someone who is passionate about building an amazing customer experience based on quality products that have grown out of innovative ideas, a deep understanding of our customers, and your expert knowledge on our products and services. You are a creative problem solver driven to build the best experience for our customers. You prioritize clarity in communication, a collaborative approach to problem solving, and have a thorough understanding of how your role and team interacts with others in the company to deliver exceptional products and services.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the success of your product area – all activities performed should drive towards your success criteria
- Accurately diagnose underlying customer pain points to assist Client Success in finding a wholistic, customer agnostic solutions
- Engage with existing and prospective customers, both over the phone and in-person, to deepen personal and organizational understanding of our user’s needs
- Work with sales, implementation, consulting, and client success teams to identify ways to make our products better
- Create and manage a backlog of features & enhancements to achieve product goals as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborate with teammates to craft elegant solutions to customer and business problems
- Contribute to our agile methodology with contributions in feature planning, grooming, development retrospectives, etc.
- Understand and be able to articulate the overall product vision and strategy
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
- 4+ years’ experience with high-tech products and technologies (bonus points if you have SaaS payments experience)
- A strong technical background – significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience
- Comfortable & happiest creating, writing, and shipping product features and enhancements
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs
- Naturally curious about root cause and thoughtful of up-stream and downstream impacts of product features
- Start-up experience with a “get sh*t done and have fun” attitude
- You don’t wait for direction; you see a need and jump in to fill it
- You’re not reactive, but mindful and thoughtful about the solutions you suggest.
- You can explain complex problems, simply and articulately
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone
- Knowing when saying “no” and the ability to communicate that “no” delicately
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Competitive spirt with a desire to learn and exceed the norm
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership – Proven experience leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
Above all, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about building great products. If that sounds like you but you lack in one or more of the areas above, still feel free to drop us a line.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience in payments (underwriting, reporting, reconciliation, risk analysis, credit/debit/ACH payments)
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Strong comfortability with some of the following: Postman, SalesForce, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, LucidChart
- Understanding of APIs, webhooks, and agile software development.
- Payments Industry Experience
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- $90,000 – $120,000
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work from home policy
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.
Find a printable PDF version of this posting here.