Infinicept is a thriving, innovative tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven professional to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has built and launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator platform, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PF systems. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re an looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company, this is the job for you!
As a Product Manager at Infinicept, you will:
- Own the success of your product area – all activities performed should drive towards your success criteria.
- Accurately diagnose underlying customer pain points to assist Client Success in finding a wholistic, customer agnostic solutions.
- Engage with existing and prospective customers, both over the phone and in-person, to deepen personal and organizational understanding of our user’s needs
- Work with sales, implementation, consulting, and client success teams to identify ways to make our products better
- Create and manage a backlog of features & enhancements to achieve product goals as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborate with teammates to craft elegant solutions to customer and business problems
- Contribute to our agile methodology with contributions in feature planning, grooming, development retrospectives, etc.
- Understand and be able to articulate the overall product vision and strategy
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 4+ years experience with high-tech products and technologies (bonus points if you have SaaS payments experience)
- A strong technical background – significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience.
- Comfortable & happiest creating, writing, and shipping product features and enhancements.
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs.
- Naturally curious about root cause and thoughtful of up-stream and downstream impacts of product features.
- Start-up experience with a “get sh*t done and have fun” attitude.
- You don’t wait for direction; you see a need and jump in to fill it.
- You’re not reactive, but mindful and thoughtful about the solutions you suggest.
- You can explain complex problems, simply and articulately.
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone.
- Knowing when to say “no” and the ability to communicate that “no” delicately.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive spirit with a desire to learn and exceed the norm.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Leadership – proven experience leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Above all, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about building great products. If that sounds like you but you lack in one or more of the areas above, still feel free to drop us a line.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in payments (underwriting, reporting, reconciliation, risk analysis, credit/debit/ACH payments)
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Strong comfortability with some of the following: Postman, SalesForce, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, LucidChart
- Understanding of APIs, webhooks, and agile software development.
- Payments Industry Experience
Benefits for you:
Infinicept believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage start up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Flexible work from home policy
- Bring your dog to work!
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinicept expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinicept employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**