The Opportunity –
Infinicept is a thriving innovative tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial SaaS Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing team! This opportunity is available for both local AND remote candidates. Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PFs partners. Our newest product, Underwritingon-Demand, is an instant automated merchant underwriting solution that works with ANY payments company. This is a GAME CHANGER for the Payments world, so you’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re a SaaS Business Development Manager looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its sales team, read on! Bonus points if you are a guru in the ISV sector of the Integrated Payments Space.
Who You Are
Entrepreneurial. Tenacious. Meticulous with details. Fun. Quick. Smart. You have an obsession with becoming the product expert. You don’t need a sales engineer, you ARE the expert in your domain. You enjoy being the “go-to” person when it comes to our core functionality. You enjoy having answers when people ask questions because you hate not knowing. Your follow up and follow through for customers is mind-blowing.
You believe in the “power of small teams”, and enjoy a collaborative process where requirements, solutions and deployment are everyone’s responsibility. You digest information quickly, you collaborate effortlessly and you’re fearless when it comes to breaking ground in a new arena. Being one of the first key hires in a growing startup is exhilarating to you.
Your Main Goal in this Role
Your main goal is to create new partnerships with players in the financial and payments processing industry. You’ll be responsible for identifying working and active pipeline by hunting new business opportunities, negotiating mid to long cycle sales agreements, and closing revenue procuring partnerships contributing to our rapid growth in in the Payment Facilitator ecosystem that has $4.4 billion of opportunity. Experience in the Payments Industry and/or Software Sales is required.
What You Will Be Doing
- Prospect into target organizations via networking, e-mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and digital marketing tools
- Introduce prospects to an online demo you will be performing to present the software solutions value
- Work with the CEO & Co-Founder to create and develop marketing and sales channels via processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other partners to our target market
- Self-source high quality opportunities, manage an active sales pipeline and constantly win new business into Infinicept Partner Ecosystem
- Use a consultative based sales approach by matching the value-added product features to the prospects identified and unidentified needs
- Become a product and integration expert acting as a Sales Engineer and not excessively dependent on our developer resources
- Create and utilize Return on Investment Tools to present the value of our Products and Services
- Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demos and meetings to appropriate level of customer executives responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
- Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
- Meet and/or exceed assigned revenue and customer acquisition expectations
- Generate target revenue via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments
- Other duties as required
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field and;
- 8+ years demonstrated sales success
- 5+ years SaaS Experience to include web-based and live product demos
- Strong understanding of solution sales – and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products
- Ability to travel as needed to trade shows, partner events and to meet prospective customers
- Payments Industry experience a major plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Superior communication skills and strong business acumen
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and exceptional follow up skills
- Salesforce or other enterprise CRM experience
Why You Should Apply
We’re offering an excellent compensation package including competitive base salary, generous commissions, awesome health benefits and flexible environment. Growing team, fun leadership and hands-on collaboration with the founders in a high visibility role. One day you’ll look back and know that you were part of the early team that revolutionized an industry.