Do you love meeting new people, building relationships, and driving results that lead to sales closures, delighted customers, and winning opportunities? Then come join us as our next Saas Sales Executive!
Infinicept is a thriving innovative fin-tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven sales leader to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PFs partners. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
What You’ll Do:
Your main goal is to create new partnerships with players in the financial and payments processing industry. You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing partnerships contributing to our rapid growth in in the Payment Facilitator ecosystem that has multi-billion-dollar target market opportunity. Experience in the Payments Industry and/or Software Sales is required.
Who You Are:
We need an entrepreneurial thinker who is a self-starter, works autonomously and has a proven track record that will allow you to win significant market share. You are someone driven to make a difference. You have a flair for communication and relationship building and thrive on meeting new people, exceeding sales goals, and collaborating with a winning team. Driven by nature, you will be someone who makes a big impact on the bottom line through your soft skills, knowledge of the industry, and natural ability to build relationships. Ideally, you are hungry for success and want to be part of a company who will invest and develop you to be the best sales professional you can be.
- Effectively work and collaborate with colleagues; leadership team, marketing, product, client success, finance and professional services
- Clearly understand the customer job to be done, their needs, and pain points
- Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our cloud solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions
- Effectively communicate the Infinicept Value Proposition that provides a solution to solve their needs
- Manage client opportunities from lead generation through the sales process via Sales Force.com
- Prospect into target organizations via networking, e-mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and digital marketing channels
- Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demonstrations and meetings to client staff responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
- Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
- Work with the Leadership Team to create and develop marketing and sales channels via processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other partners to our target market
- Continue to generate new revenue opportunities via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments
- Timely meet and or exceed assigned revenue targets
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years SaaS Experience to include web-based and live product demos
- BS or BA 4 Year College Degree (preferred)
- Strong understanding of solution sales – and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products
- Experience within Payments Industry a plus
- Solid understanding of contract terms and forms
- Ability to travel as needed for business including trade shows, partner events, and to meet prospective customers
- Keen understanding and ability to effectively use SF.com
- Proven ability to meet goals
- Must have the ability to analyze sales opportunities and manage details
- Keen understanding and ability to use Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and exceptional follow up skills
- Discrete and can handle confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to group (public speaking)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be team player
- Flexible, willing to work outside your comfort zone
- Experience working in start-up environment
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, Jazzercise, lifting, limited stretching, demonic incantation, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.