Learn about payments and the payment facilitator model from our team of experts
Location: Denver / Remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative fin-tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven sales leader to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator enablement solution, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our open approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PF partners. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
Who You Are:
We need an entrepreneurial thinker who is a self-starter, works autonomously and has a proven track record that will allow you to win significant market share. You are someone driven to make a difference. You have a flair for communication and relationship building and thrive on meeting new people, exceeding sales goals, and collaborating with a winning team. Driven by nature, you will be someone who makes a big impact on the bottom line through your soft skills, knowledge of the industry, and natural ability to build relationships. Ideally, you are hungry for success and want to be part of a company who will invest and develop you to be the best sales professional you can be.
What You’ll Do:
Your primary goal is to match the needs of B2B software providers with Infinicepts’s solutions that will help them grown their revenue and improve their customer’s experience. Payments Industry, Software-as-a-Service, and/or Consulting/Advisory Services sales experience is required.
- Effectively work and collaborate with colleagues; leadership team, marketing, product, client success, finance and professional services
- Clearly understand the customer job to be done, their needs, and pain points
- Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our advisory and software solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions
- Effectively communicate the Infinicept Value Proposition that provides a solution to solve their needs
- Manage client opportunities from lead generation through the sales process via Hubspot
- Prospect into target organizations via networking, e-mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and digital marketing channels
- Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demonstrations and meetings to client staff responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
- Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
- Work with the Leadership Team to create and develop marketing and sales channels via processors, banks, gateways, CRMs, investment firms and other partners to our target market
- Continue to generate new revenue opportunities via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments
- Timely meet and/or exceed assigned revenue targets
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience to include web-based and live product demos
- BS or BA 4 Year College Degree (preferred)
- Strong understanding of solution sales – and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products
- Experience within Payments Industry a plus
- Solid understanding of contract terms and forms
- Ability to travel as needed for business including trade shows, partner events, and to meet prospective customers
- Keen understanding and ability to effectively use Hubspot
- Proven ability to meet goals
- Must have the ability to analyze sales opportunities and manage details
- Keen understanding and ability to use Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and exceptional follow up skills
- Discrete and can handle confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to group (public speaking)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be team player
- Flexible, willing to work outside your comfort zone
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.