The Opportunity –
As an engineer with Infinicept, you will play an integral role in creating the fundamental architecture of a young software product suite. We work in an entirely .NET stack with a mixture of ASP MVC 5/Core and React JS as the front-end. You’ll work with software libraries such as Entity Framework, Autofac, nServiceBus, and Mediator. Our goal is to build highly scalable, distributed systems (transaction processing, data import/mapping, and API integrations) that form the back-end of multi-tenant SaaS products.
In this role, you will be expected to take ownership of components of the software ecosystem from beginning to end. You’ll need to wear many hats – system architect, full-stack engineer, QA, and everyone’s favorite buzzword – DevOps! But you won’t be thrown to the wolves, either – our engineering team is tight-knit and values collaboration.
To succeed in this position, you should be:
- Comfortable with the flexibility required by an early-stage company
- Comfortable with testing software, both in the coding stage (unit tests/TDD) and the functional stage (end-to-end and UI testing)
- Willing to learn a complex domain ecosystem – credit card payments is not a simple world!
- Excited by challenging problems, aggressive ship dates and a fast-growing company
- Excited by the prospect of making big decisions that will change the shape of our software.
- Confident in your software design skills – you should be able to start a feature from scratch and come up with something that is easy to understand, scalable, and performant.
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver based startup. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that will revolutionize payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data, and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness.
- Amazing Shared Workspace
- Health Coverage
- Flexible Schedules
- Regular Social Events
- Complimentary coffee & tea to help you power through your day.
- Dog Friendly
- Discounted Career Development Classes
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Payment Facilitator Software
Company size: 1-10 people
Company type: Private