Infinicept is a thriving innovative FinTech company headquartered in Denver, CO with a cutting-edge cloud-based Underwriting-on-Demand, instant automated merchant underwriting solution that works with any payments company. This is a game changer for the Payments Facilitator world, so you’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. We’re looking for a Software Implementation Consultant to serve as the technical authority in the pre and post-sales process. This role will be an integral part of our new client onboarding process; you will be the lifeline to our new partners. Our clients are ISV’s, so you must be well-versed in SaaS and payments technologies.
The Software Implementation Consultant is a key position within our sales and implementation team. You will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with Infinicept’s future and current clients by demonstrating and presenting the value of Infinicept’s products, services, and thought leadership in payments for platforms. You will support the sales team in building proposals and presenting technical product demos to prospective clients, providing technical web-based training to clients, gathering client requirements, creating SOWs and acting as the bridge between the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Development teams.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients’ technical staff and demonstrate your deep technical knowledge and expertise of our product
- Be the “go-to” person for problems concerning the “how to’s,” such as performing specific tasks within the software, and ensuring the client is fully trained prior to launch
- Demonstrate the technical aspects of how the product solves specific client problems
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete client satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Advise on technical objectives relevant to implementation
- Work with the sales team to create technical proposals and presentations for client meetings
- Initiate and manage multiple proofs of concepts, working directly with the prospect to deliver upon their success criteria
- Scope deployments with Sales and/or clients and generate SOWs
- Be the primary remote point of contact for clients throughout the software implementation lifecycle, from gathering initial requirements, configuration, training, and overall client management
- Document and report issues, understand recreation and escalation steps, and follow the issues to resolution
- Other duties as required
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience with technical sales, client-facing role of SaaS products, and well-versed in payments
- 1+ years project management experience in a software environment
- Familiarity with various Cloud technologies, deployment methodologies, scaling, performance, and sizing of client environments
- Strong work ethic and self-starter attitude
- Professionalism and clarity in your verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Developer tools, including CI and CD pipelines.
- Exceptional communication capabilities including a presentation style that addresses a highly skilled and experienced audience, including enterprise architects and C-level executives.
- Passion for learning new technologies and a desire to tackle hard technical problems
- Salesforce or other enterprise CRM experience
- Startup experience a plus
Why You Should Apply
We’re offering an excellent compensation package including competitive base salary, awesome health benefits, and a flexible work environment. This is a critical and influential role with a game-changing company in the FinTech world with growth potential. We welcome creativity and you’ll have hands-on collaboration with the founders in a high visibility role.
The Infinicept platform is an artful technology solution that fully supports frictionless merchant acceptance, underwriting, boarding, and back office operations with a series of automated modules that can be adapted to any vertical market. Its unique, agnostic framework allows organizations that support Payment Facilitators to easily integrate their platform with any sponsor, processor, gateway and/or CRM without starting from scratch.
- Amazing Shared Workspace
- Health Coverage
- Flexible Schedules
- Regular Social Events
- Complimentary coffee & tea to help you power through your day.
- Dog Friendly
- Discounted Career Development Classes
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Software Implementation Consultant
Industry: Payment Facilitator Software
Company size: 1-10 people
Company type: Private