Learn about payments and the payment facilitator model from our team of experts
Technical Integration Manager
Location: Denver or remote
Infinicept is a fast-growing, Denver-based startup. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission-critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process.
As the Technical Integration Manager with Infinicept, you will manage new and existing customer integrations. You will be responsible for the technical integration of clients, across multiple industries and multiple payment processors. You will help drive Infinicept’s future growth engine by leading clients through the technical integration process and turning them into long-term Infinicept platform users.
Who You Are:
As the Technical Integration Manager, you are responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our customers while they are integrating with Infinicept. You will have mastery of both technical and business skills, and you’ll remain firmly grounded in what the platform supports today and our product approved roadmap. You constantly strive to improve our customer’s integration outcomes, including launch speed, integration health and user satisfaction. You will proactively help Infinicept understand what factors influence these metrics and you’ll partner with Product Managers to identify appropriate improvements. You will also represent the technical voice of the customer in internal product development discussions.
- Understand user requirements and communicate how Infinicept can solve their business and technical challenges, from high-level architecture to code implementation.
- Partner with Infinicept’s Customer Success and Enterprise solutions teams in helping customers understand what is technically possible with Infinicept.
- Create technical content (API documentation, sample code, demos, etc.) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Help improve Infinicept’s products, working with product teams to address customer feedback.
- You are an articulate communicator, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including C-level executives.
- You thrive on the urgency and importance of working with customers and can achieve this objective while remaining calm, organized, and thorough.
- You enjoy pattern recognition and solving thematic problems. You simultaneously create user-facing content for short-term solutions and work with Sales, Product & Engineering on long-term solutions.
- Enjoy being the “go-to” person when it comes to our core functionality. You enjoy having answers when people ask questions because you hate not knowing.
- You thoroughly enjoy preparing and planning work ahead of time and methodically working through use cases & unhappy paths to ensure fully baked solutions.
- Are comfortable working in a cloud-based (Azure) environment.
- Are comfortable with the flexibility required by an early-stage company.
- Are willing to learn a complex domain ecosystem – payments is not a simple world!
- Find excitement in challenging problems, aggressive ship dates, and a fast-growing company.
- You can manage the file line between Integrations and Product Development and you can manage it with ease.
- You will engage in regular dialogue with Sales Engineering and will ensure their alignment to our platform capabilities.
- 5+ years payments experience. Good understanding of the payment industry combined with good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical integration role – focused on the technical capabilities of a SaaS platform, including the documentation, organization, and presentation of technical topics to a customer audience.
- A strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit.
- Development: Experience with OpenAPIs, JSON, RESTful APIs
- You know API documentation thru and thru, especially Swagger
- Your Postman skills are top notch!
- You are an expert of finding documentation if it lives anywhere on the internet.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $110,000/annually – $135,000 annually)
- Growth-stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.