Learn about payments and the payment facilitator model from our team of experts
VP of Marketing
Location: Denver / Remote
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to join our Denver-based fintech start-up. We seek an individual who is an innovative and creative problem solver with a head for strategy and the ability to effectively execute in a fast-past, dynamic, and demanding start-up environment. The VP of Marketing must have proven skill identifying opportunities and delivering results in strategic and tactical marketing, branding, lead generation, content marketing, partnership development and customer-centric program development. They must be also be adept in both digital and traditional marketing and be highly skilled in verbal and visual communications. The successful candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, growing company and energetically embraces the challenges of the B2B SaaS marketplace. The VP of Marketing will be the key marketing leader in the company reporting to the C-Suite and will be responsible for developing and implementing all programs, campaigns, and lead generation and nurturing initiatives.
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven marketing leader to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides a cloud-based Payment Facilitator enablement solution, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our open approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PF partners. As a rapidly growing and evolving company, we offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We’re seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits, and messages for use by sales and marketing.
• Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives.
• Create compelling marketing campaigns that incorporate inbound and outbound, account-based, and paid media strategies across all channels and mediums.
• Create and manage press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences.
• Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used.
• Stay on top of market trends and developments to drive topics for content strategies – webinars, whitepapers, blog posts, etc.
• Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
• Oversee all digital marketing activities across all channels including Paid Search (Google, Bing), Paid Social (LinkedIn, Twitter), Display (Google, native), Print, etc.
• Develop, execute, and oversee partner marketing programs and initiatives.
• Manage the marketing campaign budgets and allocate for optimal usage and to meet the goals of the business, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Report on ROI and effectiveness of each activity.
• Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership.
• Manage internal and external resources to deliver on marketing objectives; should have proven experience as a team leader.
Who You Are:
• Confident, creative, and dynamic individual with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead successful demand generation programs delivering exponential pipeline growth.
• Proven expertise in executing and optimizing integrated marketing plans across a variety of channels and mediums.
• Advanced knowledge of best practices in marketing automation, lifecycle stages, and rules-based lead nurturing/lead scoring with a direct role in driving Leads, MQLs, and Opportunities.
• Tech-savvy including direct experience and functional understanding of marketing technology platforms and tools including CRM, content management, Google Analytics, and reporting tools.
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, analytical and ability to drive projects to the finish line.
• Excellent project management skills with experience using project management systems.
• Knowledge of market research practices and techniques.
• Knowledgeable on principles, practices, and techniques of marketing strategies.
• Experience analyzing data.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Budget and cost analysis experience.
• Knowledge of social media platforms.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills.
• An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to secure clear direction and buy-in from business leadership and then maintain visibility as strategy is executed.
• Ability to take high-level vision and translate down to executable actions.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines.
• Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
• Willingness to occasionally work outside of standard work hours when required to meet deadlines and accommodate global schedules.
• 15+ years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 5+ years marketing in B2B role.
• At least 3 years management experience required.
• Start up / early stage company experience required.
• BA/BS required; MBA in marketing a plus.
• Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Slack, HubSpot, Meltwater, WordPress.
• Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2B environment strongly preferred.
• Experience working in high-tech business sector strongly preferred.
• Marketing Automation solution experience required.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K with match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas currently.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.