Do you love leading a team to success as much as you like to drive the closing of exceptional sales? Are communication, motivation, and leadership words that resonate with you? Do you envision yourself working with amazing staff, driving results, and making a big difference to the bottom line? We are looking for a VP of sales with a keen understanding of the Payments Ecosystem and significant, relevant experience in sales related to Payment Facilitator Programs.
Infinicept is a thriving innovative fin-tech company headquartered in Denver, CO and we’re looking for an ambitious, driven sales leader to join our rapidly growing team! Infinicept has launched a cloud-based Payment Facilitator in a Box, offering all the tools Payment Facilitators (PFs) need from underwriting and onboarding to reporting, funding and chargeback management. Our agnostic approach allows us to target PFs directly, or through channels, while living in harmony with the processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other PFs partners. You’ll have the unique opportunity to join a successful, growing company early in its history. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
What You’ll Do:
You will be part of a small, but growing team that is making big waves in consumer SaaS sales. You will act as a navigator, translator, and expert on our exceptional SaaS platform. You will also act as a leader to staff equally dedicated to success. You will provide an exceptional sales experience and mentor your team to do the same. You will lead with a focus on communication, collaboration, and drive for results.
Who You Are:
You are an exceptional leader who lives and embodies all things related to great communication, sound technical skills and knowledge, industry expertise, and mentoring and developing talent. You are not afraid to dig in deep to drive results and to build a winning team. You are someone who prioritizes relationships and ensures every customer has an optimal experience. You live to support and build your team’s talent and are passionate about contributing both to the bottom line and company culture. You breathe all things related to leadership in sales and are hungry to build your professional experience with a winning, growing organization.
- Effectively work and collaborate with colleagues; leadership team, marketing, product, client success, finance and professional services
- Clearly understand the customer job to be done, their needs and pain points
- Initiate discussions with customers to introduce our cloud solutions and educate the value-add of these solutions
- Effectively communicate the Infinicept Value Proposition that provides a solution to solve their needs
- Manage client opportunities from lead generation through the sales process via Sales Force.com
- Prospect into target organizations via networking, e-mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and digital marketing channels
- Initiate, set and conduct sales/product demonstrations and meetings to client staff responsible for buying decisions in order to move the sales cycle forward
- Follow up on sales inquiries and other communications from customers as required
- Work with the Leadership Team to create and develop marketing and sales channels via processors, banks, gateways, CRMs and other partners to our target market
- Continue to generate new revenue opportunities via frequent communications within a large and diverse set of prospects and customers across specific market segments
- Timely meet and or exceed assigned revenue targets
- Other duties as required
- BS or BA four-year college degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales team management
- Experience within Payments Industry
- Keen understanding and ability to effectively use SF.com
- Experience with sales compensation plans
- Must have the ability to analyze sales opportunities and manage details
- Solid understanding of detailed and through sales qualification process
- Solid understanding of contract terms and forms
- Leader with strong and measured decision-making skills
- Keen understanding and ability to use Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to meet goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to group (public speaking)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Discrete and can handle confidential information
- Must be team player
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role
- Effective time management skills
- Flexible, willing to work outside your comfort zone
- Experience working in start-up environment
- Ability and willingness to travel
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Early stage start-up opportunity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, Jazzercise, lifting, limited stretching, demonic incantation, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.